RE: Beginner Programmer

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:29:28 -0800

Hi,
The good thing about VS is that it attempts to complete the codde for you
and give you possible suggestions (especially for function call code). Like
you, I'm just a beginner myself (even though my major is comp sci, I'm still
learning intro to it, mainly data structures).
I think the best people to answer your query better would be Ken, Sina,
Jared and other experienced programmers.
Cheers,
Joseph