Re: [BULK] a c++ menubar example?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 05:40:59 -0700

because the easy way isn't the best way. I'm anti .rc file. lol
Also, vs 2005 or the version I"m using doesn't support .rc files.
Tyler Littlefield
Vertigo head coder.
"I can only please one person per day; Today doesn't seem like your day, and
tomorrow doesn't look to promising either."
"A life? Where can I download that at?"

Contact information:
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd127