RE: [BULK] Jaws scripts for thunderbird

  • From: "Sean Farrow" <sean.farrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:24:19 -0000

Where can we get these?
Sean.

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel
Dalton
Sent: 25 November 2007 07:20
To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BULK] Jaws scripts for thunderbird

Hello,

I do not use jaws anymore and therefore do not want to continue updating
my scripts.
I believe someone was going to start working on them but they have never
got back to me about it.

Anyway if someone wants to do further development on the scripts please
send me your updated version and I'll upload it to my site.
Also just drop me an email so I know your interested.

The first thing to do is to probably make the virtual pc cursor turn off
when entering the compose window (For jfw 9 apparently) Then turn it
back to its default when exiting the window.

The next idea I have is to improve accessibility in the spell checker.
Then add some code to down and up arrow so you don't hear unread in the
add ons list. (That shouldn't be too hard) Actually maybe move all the
down arrow stuff to keeypressed event and then do the default down arrow
up arrow page down etc.
(But we would want a script to execute first) So the down arrow script
then KeyPressedEvent...
If that makes any sense.
My last Idea is to put the local folders into a list.
So if someone wants to continue development on the scripts. Let me know.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx