Re: Audio Extraction Utility

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:00:26 -0700

Jim,

from what I have been told you can use:
DVD Audio extractor is good, but it's not free.
or If you still want free however you can do it. You will
need several tools which will first extract an ac3 file from the vob
files of the DVD, then you will need an ac32wav converter. Then you will
need a wav2mp3 or wav2ogg converter. As I said, all those tools are
free, but it's something you have to piece together. It can be done as I've done it before

this info came from: Raul A. Gallegos raul@xxxxxxxxxxx

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>