Re: Asp.net MultiSelection Control of some kind

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:11:02 -0400

Hi Martin:
I hope that will be the case. However, the sites I visited required me to hit enter to check or uncheck a box, ugly! I hope there is a TreeView setting that will allow me to hit the space bar to check or uncheck the boxes without requiring a postback each time I check or uncheck a box. Then, when done I would like to click a submit button and have the Code-Behind file check the list of CheckedNodes so I can process the selected items. Either that or perhaps another control like a DropDown list populated with CheckBoxes but that looks really messy to implement as well, sigh. Do you know if there is an Asp.net control similar to the Windows ListView? I've not looked into that yet as the checked TreeView would be perfect if I can get it to work properly so am reading up on dynamically populating the control nodes from a Sql DataBase right now and waiting to hear from a couple of the gurus if they have anything before I give up.
Rick Farmington Mich. USA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>