Re: Are there web developers among you?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:38:49 -0800

whew, a multi talented lady, smile.

have a great day,
inthane
 For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
 to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Holdsworth, Lynn" <Lynn.Holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>