Re: Are there web developers among you?

  • From: Ilian Andreev <ilian_andreev@xxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:51:57 +0300 (EEST)

Peter said:
================
Hello everyone,

You can count me in among the Web developers as well. I work with HTML,
CSS,PHP, ColdFusion, Web Audio, and have dome some work with Web databases.
I can also provide hosting for anyone needing a home for their Web Site.

Peter Donahue

It`s good to hear that the people on this list are involved in web development
too, but a little off the main topic now.. How about CSS, since it`s mainly
visual content.. I don`t have any experience with it, what about you guys?

ЕЛА и направи свой сайт, открий нови приятели!
WWW.ZOOM.BG