Re: Apple Developer site not letting me continue

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:58:01 -0400

A bit ironic that Apple's iron grip on its platform is a big part of why their accessibility is so far ahead of its competitors, especially in the mobile space.

On 4/11/2011 3:10 PM, Florian-achtige wrote:
Ugh...

Alright i Like apple and how they made stuff accessible, but their
idea of exclusivity is quite sickening sometimes

2011/4/11, Ken Perry<whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I never tried but you might be able to fool it by using chrom or firefox not
sure though.  I bet you could do it on your Itouch but it probably won't be
fun.

Ken