Apache/PHP: Trouble Installing By Hand

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:48:30 -0400

Hi,
I'm forced to do this because XAMPP download is blocked from here. When I
restarted the server after letting the PHP installer do its thing, I got the
following error. How do I resolve it?

I've checked and the file is where it should be. What else do I need to check?

Messages from error log:
[Fri Sep 11 10:26:21 2009] [notice] Child 4600: Exit event signaled. Child
process is ending.
Syntax error on line 963 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/php/php5apache2_2.dll into server: The specified module could
not be found.
[Fri Sep 11 10:26:22 2009] [warn] (OS 995)The I/O operation has been aborted
because of either a thread exit or an application request.  : winnt_accept:
Asynchronous AcceptEx failed.

Apache configuration lines:

#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
PHPIniDir "c:/php/"
LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2_2.dll"
#END PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable
will." -- Mahatma Gandhi