Re: Apache On XP Won't Start Service

  • From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 06:29:53 +0800

Hi Jim. Change the backslash in the PhpDir directive to slash instead. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 2:00 AM
Subject: Apache On XP Won't Start Service

Hi,
I get this error message when I try to check the configuration file for
apache. The file definitely exists though.
httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 130 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/php/php5apache2.dll
into server: The specified module could not be found.

Here is the syntax of the lines from httpd.conf that I copied in.

LoadModule php5_module c:/php/php5apache2.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php.php
PHPIniDir "c:\php"

What might be wrong here?

Thanks.

Jim
James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3318 (20080801) __________

http://www.eset.com