RE: Anyone here familiar with jQuery?

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 07:01:29 -0400

Hi Brian,
When I went to the site and did a search, I typed in Bill Evans in one of the
music categories, then I clicked on one of the albums. At the bottom of the
page it said:

Product prices and availability are accurate as of 08/07/2009 01:56 EDT and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on
amazon.com
at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of all products.

Did that mean July 8 or August 7?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it" -- Jim Homme Sr.