Re: Anyone have either CISCO or MCSE certification?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:13:42 -0700

Please check out:
www.cucat.org

This is the Cisco Academy for the Visually Impaired out of Australia.
Students from anywhere are welcome. Cisco has an "accessible theme" on
their site which u can use to take the exams. I'm just now finishing
up CCNA 1 (which, btw, is now called discovery).

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net