Re: Anyone have either CISCO or MCSE certification?

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:37:14 -0400

Tyler, There were no real issues with you not taking any tests but the final? I'm also chewing on the idea of the certifications song and dance, so definitely curious to hear your and others experiences. I just don't know a lot specifically about the different certification paths, I guess.

JW

On 6/16/2009 12:25 AM, Tyler Littlefield wrote:
Yes, if your doing CCNA I'd work on getting someone to help with graphics; someone who is actually decent with computer terminology and who can identify a switch, etc. If it's IT, the tests aren't accessible, but they can get you a copy of the site, you just have to open and read each html file one by one, but it's not bad. It was a relatively easy class, I didn't take the tests, but passed the final with a 96%. Only issues was the printers which I don't know much about.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Haden Pike" <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>