Re: Anyone have either CISCO or MCSE certification?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:25:30 -0600

Yes, if your doing CCNA I'd work on getting someone to help with graphics; someone who is actually decent with computer terminology and who can identify a switch, etc. If it's IT, the tests aren't accessible, but they can get you a copy of the site, you just have to open and read each html file one by one, but it's not bad. It was a relatively easy class, I didn't take the tests, but passed the final with a 96%. Only issues was the printers which I don't know much about.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Haden Pike" <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>