RE: Any support/suggestions for a blind student...

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 04:44:06 -0700

Hi Jude,
Yes, I do have vast memory of vision (I was a low vision kid before I got glacoma at age 14). As for user interface, I can picture it in my head. For now, those are not of my concern, but maybe for future classes (there is a class just for graphics development at my school, and one of the professors here is a researcher in this field). If you permit me, I'm happy to share your email address (along with Black Aires) to my professors (especially the graphics researcher) so that you can assist them. Thanks for your notes (I'll keep those in mind).
Cheers,
Joseph