Re: Any support/suggestions for a blind student...

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:19:05 -0700

Hi,
As for positioning, I understand it (I can picture the pixels too). The problem concerns future classes where I do need to work with them. The question is not the pixel calculation, but how would blind programmers can communicate with a faculty who met their first blind student in CS (me). Well, if I do get a chance, I hope to colaborate with you on some things...
Cheers,
Joseph