Re: Any good C# tutorials?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:52:46 -0000

Hmm, I don't agree. I found that creating console applications in the Visual Studio IDE feels like you're forced to learn since all you have is the solution explorer and the code/text editor, nothing else, no designers or anything. This is in Visual Studio 2008, but this should apply to 2005 as well.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx