Re: Another small text editor for blind people

  • From: "QuentinC" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:08:05 +0200

if your in contact with the developer or if its you, if who ever wants it
listed on another download site for the VI I am willing to link to it from
my grab bag site

Hello,
Yes, I'm actually the developper of that program.
However, if you want to make a link from your website, please don't take the link I gave. As the subdomain name vrac suggests, that's a temporary location. I'll move it in another place, and then you could make a link. I'll let you know.
Thank you very much !