Re: Another Ruby question

  • From: "Stephen S. Disbrow" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:17:25 -0500

Hi,
I went to the link, and clicked on Core API documentation, and my browser does finally start talking, but it takes a really long time like 3 minutes or so. This happens when I click on any link on the page. I'm not sure if there is something wrong with my system, or the pages aren't organized very well. I find this access method unusable. I'm using IE, and I'm going to see if the same thing happens in FireFox.I original thought that things weren't working.

Steve D.

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>