RE: Another Java Question

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:55:28 -0400

go to:

http://java.sun.com

Click on the link: java SE

then the first heading is jdk SE, update 3, and there is a download button
after the descriptive paragraph.

Then accept the license by hitting r to jump to the radio button an dhitting
space to activate it. This will take you to the download page. IE might
bother you about secure and unsecure items on the same page, just say yes.

And then pick what you want from that page.

Take care,
Sina