RE: Announcing the Orion Smart book

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:09:36 -0500

No this is not the Braille Wizard that came along after we started this.
Note people are looking at the Icon and docking station on levelstar this is
nothing like that.  This is a whole new beast and I know there are people
who hate note takers out there  and this is not a note taker they picked
smart book because of what it is and does but I can't say any more than what
they posted yet.  They will be demonstrating parts of it at CSUN.

Ken