Announcing FruitBasketDemos.org

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:01:05 -0500 (EST)

Sina Bahram has transferred primary administration of the fruit basket project to me. I thank him, as well as the previous volunteers in this role, Inthane and Eunice Clicker, for helping to support this community project.

I have set up the new web site with a dedicated domain name at
http://FruitBasketDemos.org/

It uses the Drupal content management system in an attempt to add more features and interactivity. Anyone can create an account on the site, or use an existing one via the OpenID authentication mechanism.

It is possible, even likely, that not all material has been transferred to the new site so far. If you notice anything significant missing, feel free to either let me know or to upload it yourself.

I am still learning Drupal, so also welcome tips from Drupal developers on this list on ways of improving the site. I did most of the design work, but was considerably aided in the details of implementation by a consultant that I engaged.