RE: Android programming?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 00:31:07 -0500

It depends on what you want to do you can still code for it if you have a
phone and your just writing applications.  If you're getting down and dirty
with the os for example hacking at the base widgets (Google does not want
you doing this)  then you will have real problems.  You don't need the
emulator to write applications. You can just run eclipse make the software
and run it on the device if it don't work then you need to fix it fun it's
almost like the old days when we coded on Pacmate except Pacmate you could
at least debug right on the device.  It doesn't seem there is a way to run
it from eclipse on the device but I might be wrong.

Ken