Re: Aligning Menus

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 06:32:49 -0500

Hi Marv:
Hmmm, I don't know. Are the Drop Down items overlapping? I thought they would open when you down arrowed on one of the root tabs and close when you went to the next tab so they would not overlap. How do you know they are overlapping and do you mean they are overlapping horizontally or vertically? I have never heard anything that would indicate any of my Menu DropDown or Root Tab items were overlapping with each other. There is a bar that seems to run across the the top of the screen. When you look at it there are the Root Tab Items, just the words, File, View, Edit and whatever. Then you tab between the root items and hit the down arrow key to open and view the drop down items under the root tab. What is making you think something is rotten in Denmark?
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>