Re: Advice for a programmer losing vision?

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:03:05 -0400

Thanks, Jim.

It makes me feel a lot better to hear you say that.  I've been here before,
with the typing problem, and there wasn't much of any community at the time
to help.  Yes, I will most likely stay in the linux world, though I would
not rule out controlling linux boxes through cygwin bash shells and emacs
like I did before.  I also hope to help with development of some of the
tools being used.

Bill