RE: Advice for a programmer losing vision?

  • From: BlueScale <bluescale1976@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:00:49 -0400

Oh, I forgot to say, if all else fails you can probably still use
Eloquence with open-sapi.  All you have to do is install it in Wine.
Here's the info:
http://code.google.com/p/open-sapi/
I use this to run Cepstral Dunkin (I bought it for Windows a long time
ago).  It works fine so far but you will need the latest version of
Wine.