Re: Advice for a programmer losing vision?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:06:02 -0600

Last I heard, they didn't have the code for the library; it was just something they'd managed to get packaged without any issues so far.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BlueScale" <bluescale1976@xxxxxxx>