RE: Adobe PDF Conversion Question

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:43:20 -0700

If not Jamals I use the pdftotext from Linux it has keep layout mode and can
do multiple files.  It can convert to html and to text.  If you need a
command line executible for Windows I have a version that I compiled in
Visual studio 2005.  Just email me at whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will send
you it.

Ken