Re: Admin: Re: Can anyone help me instal Black Nova Traders over MSN messinger?

  • From: "alex" <laptop456@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 08:16:03 -0400

As i said, it is resolved.
----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 7:38 AM
Subject: Admin: Re: Can anyone help me instal Black Nova Traders over MSN messinger?

Hi,
This thread now has something like four subjects and noone has changed the
subject. Besides, there is too much banter going on here. Please let's go
private with the side issues and close this thread either by getting the
task accomplished or dropping it.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."