Admin: (ASFB) Station Playlist Studio is Even More Accessible

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:44:58 +0100

And why is this discussion even on this list anyway? This is about sharing software, legal or otherwise, generally illegal. If you are not into this practice, please remove yourselves and be good to the companies developing all their time and efforts in producing good quality software. If you are, however, into this practice, then you are more than welcome here, but under no circumstances will this list be known publicly, otherwise you will face permanent removal and the list will be in jeopardy. Thanks for your understanding, your group moderator.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Ali" <
aliesajee@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:37:00 +0600

Station Playlist Studio is a simple to use on-air broadcast automation
playout software package for
the studio and/or DJ. It plays all your media files with manual or
intelligent automatic
crossfading. It can play jingles, commercials, news and songs. Live
streams, live inputs from your
soundcard and satellite feeds are also supported. It includes an
Internet stream encoder, voice
track/song ramp overlapping, microphone button with music fade, many
automation and Live Assist
features such as cart slots for instant jingles, and much more.
Sttation Playlist Studio is an extremely accessible application. Almost
all of the functions can be
activated using the keyboard. However, as with many applications, it is
useful to have keystrokes
to read important parts of the screen succinctly. Particularly in a
broadcasting situation where
gaining an awareness of what is happening quickly is imperative.

Brian Hartgen has written scripts for the JAWS screen reader that
provide
productivity
enhancements, so you can concentrate more on what is happening in your
programme, not using the JAWS
screen review mode to locate the information you need.

For more information about the JAWS scripts for Station Playlist Studio,
visit

http://www.hartgen.org/StationPlaylistStudioScriptsInfo.html
.

Always Think Positive And Try to help Others
Email:

aliesajee@xxxxxxxxx

Windows Live Messenger:

aliesajee@xxxxxxxxxxx