Re: Accessing Sheet Music

  • From: "dusty bray" <dusty_bray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:08:27 -0400

Hi Jim,

Sorry about the poor key choice. i programmed the application very quickly, so i'm afraid there's no way to reassign the keys; however, there should be a key on your laptop that toggles the num pad on. It should make the j, k, and l keys into 4, 6, and 8 i think. Otherwise, you could use the numbers above the keys (but i know that's confusing.)

i would like to make a good version of the program if i could find people who actually find it useful. Were you able to get it working at all? i know it's not perfect, but do you think people would be comfortable with this kind of an interface?

dusty.......

From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Accessing Sheet Music
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:13:52 -0400

Hi Kevin
If someone uses a laptop, can they use arrow keys to navigate in the program that reads the sheet music?

Thanks.

Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "dusty bray" <dusty_bray@xxxxxxxxxxx>