Accessible spider or web crawl utilities

  • From: Dorene Cornwell <dorenefc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blind Programming <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:01:52 -0800

Hi All,

This item from another list is kind of on the edge between programming
and general applications use. Nevertheless I figured someone on this
list might have some suggestions for accessible spider or web crawl /
search tools.

Here is the original post but I bet many people on this list would be
interested in the answers.

THANKS in advance

Dorene Cornwell
Seattle WA