Re: Accessible iso to dvd burner for XP

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 07:57:00 -0400

For all its virtues, it's not a very accurately named program. *smile*

It will burn CD's, DVD's, even the new generation of blue ray discs. Also contrary to its name, it is advertised to run on XP, Vista, and Windows 7.

http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home

Jared

On 5/6/2009 2:35 AM, The Elf wrote:
never herd of it, smile that's why.
does it do DVD's as well, and anything else?
if so I'll take a look and if good looking to me, or vaunted by others out here, I'll add it to my useful software list.
the elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com <http://www.alacorncomputer.com>
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com <http://www.agemtree.com>