Re: Accessible Web and Domain Services

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:31:51 -0700

www.bluehost.com, its about 100 dollars for there great package to start it up,
and about 30 a month after that, but that's a monster site, 1500 Gb of space
and about that in bandwidth, and a lot more.

go check them out! (*note, with that much space you can also set up an ftp
backup for your, and your whole family's computers, that is what I am going to
do!)

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming