Accessible Way to Partition

  • From: "Stephen S. Disbrow" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:38:00 -0500

Hi,
    I'd like to load ubuntu on my laptop, which has a 120G harddrive. I'd like
to use 60 for XP and 60 for ubuntu. Anyone have any suggestions for a way to do
it without sighted help. Also XP is already loaded so I'll have to shrink the
existing partition, and add a new one for loading ubuntu. I haven't done
anything like this in years, and the last time I did it it was booted in a DOS
prompt. Is there any package that can shrink the partition of a running XP OS
so that JFW speech is available?Or any other way to do it without sighted
assistance.

Steve D.