Re: Accessible UML drawing tools

  • From: Alexandre Alves Tôco <alexandretoco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:54:29 -0300

Hi Michael, I managed to install the uml2tools pluggin. But I am not familiar with eclipse, so I am having some difficulties to find my self.

After installing, I should create a project and than create a diagram?
What were the steps you carried out to create a diagram?
The site said I must find the uml2tools in the features's details. I didn't find it. But there are so many itens in the list.
Any way I will look for it again.

   Regards, Alexandre.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Whapples" <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Alexandre_Alves_T=F4co?=
<alexandretoco@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 23:49:20 -0300

    Very interesting Michael!
I will download eclipse and try it. If this plugin is an open source,
then
our life will be better! It is just a matter of finding a good java
programmer...

    Regards, Alexandre.