Re: Accessible UML drawing tools

  • From: Alexandre Alves Tôco <alexandretoco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 06:52:09 -0300

Hi friends, maybe I missed some thing... I understood that there is a tool in wich a blind could draw a uml diagram and save it in a way that it could be imported to tools comonly used by sighted people to design uml diagrams. I downloaded accessible uml. But it only allowed-me to review a previous generated uml diagram.

Is there a tool that allow a blind people to draw uml?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>