Re: Accessible Rich Application Comparison Info

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 22:09:59 -0500

If you're just doing a page or two, then a template should work. If you think it will become a more full-fledged web site, then I suggest Drupal. There are many "installation profiles" which automatically combine an initial set of modules for a type of organization, including different business types. The accessibility is mainly determined by the theme. I have found that the ones called Simpler and Gensis seem to offer the best accessibility at present.

Jamal

On 3/1/2011 11:15 AM, Ken Perry wrote:
I have a question that is sort of realated to this post. I inherited the
upkeep of a web page recently. It looks like crap and now I will
probably start fresh. When I used to write web pages I wrote them using
Microsoft Publisher. Or whatever that designer program they no longer
support was called. Anyway What is the easiest way to create a business
looking web page with css navigation bars that are accessible.

Ken