Re: Accessible Rich Application Comparison Info

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:57:49 +0200

FrontPage is most likely the one you mean.

Honestly, I generally use either VS.Net 2008 for some standard HTML, style
sheeting and ASP.Net, and EdSharp for anything to do with PHP, but I have been
mostly writing my own HTML markup since around 1996 when I started off looking
into web development etc.

There are some other HTML editors/generators out there, with wizards and
dialogue boxes, but I generally avoid things like that anyway - apart from
letting VS.Net drop controls inside the markup sometimes, and using edSharp's
code snippets as well.

There is also a blind-webbers mailing list on yahoo groups FWIW.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA