Re: Accessible Development Tools

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:58:15 -0700

any of the VS IDE's from VB 6 and into VS 2005 and 2008 work well now, so that gives you visual basic, asp.net, C#, C++ and I think I'm missing one, just got some bad news, and so am not thinking clearly at the moment, but C++ is still big, and C# is getting there.

as to others java, php, and almost any of the main net based languages are doable, with exceptions to all, such as java being balky with jaws and not working with WE, its all a matter of what your going to be building, for who, and where.

HTH,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>