Re: Accessible Calendars

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:18:44 -0400

Sorry Inthane, I missed your post on the Day By Day planner. I will take a look at it. It sounds like what I was thinking of building but why reinvent the wheel. How have you found it from an accessibility standpoint? Does it use images and icons or is it text based?

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>