Re: Accessable IDE for PHP

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:57:48 -0400

Hi,
No, but it's the best text editor since sliced bread.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             Niran
             <public.niran@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Accessable IDE for PHP

             09/19/2008 09:01
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Does edsetup has code completion? Or anyone know a php IDE which has the
code completion support.

----
Check out my blog on programming
http://www.nirandas.com/blog/