Re: Access 2003 question:

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:31:11 -0500

Hi Charles: Well, in general, I use Sql Server but the procewss for this
senario might be something like: You have the first combobox displayed. The
user arrows up and down in the combo box. When they click on an item you
display the second combo box with the desired items loaded from the database.
To do that you initially set the second combo box to visable false. Then when
the user clicks an entry in the first combo box, you use the selected item to
access the desired entries from the base based on the item selected in the
first combo box. That or you can use a button to do the same thing.
Rick USA