RE: About listView

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:47:00 -0400

Hi,
You don't need to know scripting for this. You simply put focus in your list
view and hit Insert + the number 7 on the top row of your keyboard. A screen
will come up. You pick list view from one of the classes in the list on that
screen and press Enter. After that, the list view reading keys either will or
will not work.

Thanks.

Jim