Re: About lisp

  • From: "Bob J." <rjustice004@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:57:56 -0800

Inthane,

MUMPS (as I know it) is an interpreted language that runs on what might
still be referred to as a "main frame" system.  I know of no compiler to
generate a stand-alone executable file from MUMPS code that could be run in
the Microsoft Windows environment.

If anybody knows of one, I would be interested in hearing about it.

Bob