Re: About creating a jaws script

  • From: "Mesut" <mesut.kokalan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 22:47:02 +0300

Ok thanks for all. I didn't know ctrl + shift + I. But I have learnt thanks to you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: About creating a jaws script

I'm not really sure what you're asking. control+shift+i has the BottomnOfFile function listed--just try the line I gave you.
There is no such a ButtomOfFile() function at jaws own features. Which file can I use at the top of jss file to find this function? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>