Re: About creating a jaws script

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:32:26 -0600

Hello:
It is default.jss, not .css (not sure if that was a typo). From your script manager, just hit control+shift+d, and you'll be there. But this should help anyway--I was totally wrong on the naming, sorry about that.
Void Function AutoStartEvent ()
HTH,
On 4/8/2011 11:25 AM, Mesut wrote:
I thought like you. But I had installed skype script. Then whenever ı go to default.css to find that start function, I bump into only following lines:

*use "default_fs.jsb"*

*use "skypewatch.jsb" ; 5*

*void function filler()*

*; Filler to make some JAWS versions compile this file successfully.*

*return*

*endFunction*