AW: accessible designer modelling project

  • From: "Heiko Folkerts" <heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 21:06:44 +0200

Hi Marvin,
hmmm, that's surprising and quite disapointing. PlantUml may not be the
perfect solution but theony accessible I know about today. Even if you can
drop and move some oft he symbols in the modelling tool of VS, how will you
read and modify your diagrams?

I don't know about the account you mentioned

Do the others have better solutions? Do the others also experienced the pain
and steep learning curve for PlantUml?

Heiko