Re: AW: Programing for iOS

  • From: kiko lazarev <kristijan.lazarev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 01:32:28 +0100

well then, I have android and I am interested about creating apps for
android, but never tried making it, because no one around me know
something about that. will you be able to give me some advice about
that? I have application in my mind, but can't  put it in my phone
without programing before.
thanks