Re: ASP.net and A/V Application

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 07:38:28 -0500

Good morning Rick,

There is a lot of good information online about Silverlight and Flash accessibility

To start for Silverlight see:

http://www.accessifyforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=63047

http://www.code-magazine.com/Article.aspx?quickid=0810062

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/implementation-report/Silverlight_accessibility_support_statement

For information on Flash accessibility see:

http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/products/flash/

http://www.webaim.org/techniques/flash/

HTH,
Everett